We are looking for dedicated staff to join a team of highly qualified and compassionate Nurses for both day and night shifts in a psychiatric facility in South Dublin.
Flexible hours and attractive pay rates are available – choose what days or nights you work to suit your schedule. Our client is proud to have reports of high standards of patient care and an exceptional ongoing record from government regulators, so we can match your experience and ability with competitive salaries.
With Excel Recruitment, you will:
- Work the shifts you want to suit your schedule
- Get paid weekly, and accumulate holiday pay entitlement
- Be offered shifts according to your own availability – work as much or as little as you want
- Be part of an experienced and qualified healthcare team
Requirements for Nurses:
- Current and valid ABA Registration PIN
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
The responsibilities of this Nursing job are:
- Assisting patients with daily personal care – infection prevention and control, medication management, personal hygiene, companionship, and reinforcing the patients’ comfort and safety.
- Liaising with the Care Manager and carrying out any assigned tasks
- Monitoring and recording the condition of patients’ by noting temperature, pulse etc.
- Promoting the dignity and quality of patients at all times
If you are interested in this Nursing Job, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Joseph via the link below.