Our client, a leading DIY and Agri Retail chain is seeking to recruit an Agri Manager for their store in Co. Cork.
With multiple stores across Ireland, and an excellent reputation for their large selection in Agri, Home, DIY, and Garden departments, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced retail manager with previous Agri or hardware retail experience.
Our client is a wonderful retail business. They enjoy a market-leading position, within a competitive market. Our client is recognised as a great place to work, ingrained in the local community, but progressive in how they operate.
As Agri Manager you will proactively support the Branch Manager in the day-to-day overall operations of the site to deliver on agreed objectives.
The ideal candidate will have excellent people management and leadership skills, strong commercial acumen, and a proven track record in driving operational standards.
Responsibilities as Agri Manager:
- Control and analyse sales performance for the Agri department
- Ensure store targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Lead a motivated sales team within the Agri department
- Ensure an excellent customer experience
- Deliver excellent standards
- Ensure compliance with company policies & procedures
- Manage cash, wage costs, and budgets
Skills and requirements as Agri Manager:
- Previous Agri or hardware retail experience
- 3rd level qualification in Agri/Green Cert advantageous
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong Agri product knowledge is essential
- A proven track record of delivering an excellent customer experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- €35-40K, depending on previous experience
- Learning and development opportunities
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Agri Manager job opportunity, please apply to the link provided with your updated C.V and Aislinn will look after your application.