Gaming and Amusement Venue Assistant Manager Job Dublin
A gaming and amusement venue assistant manager job is now available in Dublin. This is an exciting and challenging role, with Ireland’s largest entertainment and leisure provider. This role involves the day to day running of a large-scale entertainment venue alongside the general manager. This would suit an ambitious and personable candidate who thrives on direct interaction with customers.
Requirements of this gaming and amusement venue assistant manager job Dublin:
- Management experience in a leisure or hospitality venue
- Must have high standards and great attention to detail
- Must have excellent people skills as well as an outgoing personality
- Excellent management and customer service skills
- Understanding of the gaming industry is a bonus
Responsibilities of this gaming and amusement venue assistant manager job Dublin:
- Ensure a maximum level of service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained at all times
- Ensure that the operation remains compliant with Irish Gaming Regulations
- Drive sales and meet targets set by head office and management
- Maintain a visual presence on the venue floor during busy periods
If you would like to apply for this position in confidence, please send in a CV and cover letter and we will be in touch. For similar opportunities, please see the Excel Recruitment Website.