Apprentice Baker Job East Cork
We here at Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an Apprentice Baker to join a well-run bakery in East Cork. Our client is looking for someone who is looking to develop their baking skills and break into the bakery industry. This job comes with an attractive salary and progression opportunities within the business.
Responsibilities of the Apprentice Baker:
- Assisting the Head Baker in the preparation and baking of a range of bread and confectionery
- Developing your baking skills and coming up with innovative recipes
- Decorating cakes and pastries to meet customer orders
- Ensuring the workspace is kept clean and tidy
- Strict adherence to HACCP and Food Safety standards
- Providing exceptional customer service
Requirements for this Baker Assistant Job:
- A keen interest in the bakery and confectionery industry
- Some knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety requirements
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as on one’s own initiative
- A genuine passion for baking
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Baker Apprentice job in East Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.