Apprentice Butcher Job Cork
An opportunity is available for a number of Junior Butchers and Apprentice Butchers to join a successful Craft Butcher Chain. Our client is now seeking candidates who have some previous experience in retail butcher roles to join their new store opening in the cork city location. They operate with the highest standards and prides themselves on their fresh food offering. This job is ideal for a counter assistant looking to develop their skills and acquire an excellent career opportunity in the butcher industry.
There are ample opportunities to progress into more senior roles, excellent hourly rate and benefits on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Requirements of the Junior Butcher Job Cork
- Some previous experience in Butchery
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Passionate about quality fresh food.
- Customer focused
Responsibilities of the Junior Butcher Job Cork
- Day to day preparation of the Butcher department, ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure high standards of hygiene at all times in the department
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service
If you have the right experience for this job or wish to discuss it, please feel free to call Luca today on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.