Area Manager in Training, Retail Operations
My client is a Global company, based in Santry, North Dublin and provide Inventory and Merchandising services to retailers of all types and sizes.
They are looking for an energetic candidate with Store or Assistant Manager experience, from a fast paced, high volume retailer – Grocery, Fashion or Discount.
You will support the District Manager and will have a number of Team Leaders reporting to you.
This is a superb opportunity for someone who wants to move away from the shop floor side of retail and learn another side of the business.
This role will be partly office based but will also involve site visits across Southern Ireland so you will have your own car and be flexible to work outside the normal 9-5.30 if needs be, including overnight stays.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Area Manager in Training, Retail Operations
- Reporting to the District Manager
- Exploring, creating and implementing new systems
- Managing a remote team
- Supervising and managing inventories
- Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
- Delivering KPI’s and cost control
- Health and Safety legislation and legal requirements
- Regular client visits across Southern Ireland
- Administration and reporting
Skills & Experience for the job of Area Manager in Training, Retail Operations
- Car owner and flexible to travel
- Retail Management – Assistant or Store Manager level
- Strong people management skills
- Highly organised and a good communicator
- Managing policies and procedure
- 25 days holidays
- Travel Expenses
- Free Parking
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.