Retail Area Manager South East
We here in Excel Recruitment currently have an exciting role available with a highly recognised symbol retail group. They are looking to hire a Regional Manager for their Southeast region at present. This is an exciting role available to an accomplished senior retailer within a grocery retail environment or ideally another experienced Area Manager operating a chain of convenience stores looking for a new challenge. This is an excellent brand, known for creative thinking and innovation when it comes to retail. Our client operates over 200 small and large convenience stores nationwide and is continuing to expand due to last years success. As the Regional Manager, you will support a network of independent retailers in the South East region, ensuring the business objectives and goals are implemented at store level while maintaining a professional and productive relationship with your retail partners.
Rewarding salary, company car, excellent work-life balance and opportunities of further progression.
Responsibilities of this Regional Manager Job include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Store Managers and independent owners in achieving best possible results
- Developing a high-performance culture.
- Ensuring consistent communication from head office to shop level.
- Delivering on financial commitments such as revenue, margin management and cost controls.
- Work with retailers, to set out achievable budgets prep and management.
- Working closely with other regional and internal colleagues on various projects and plans.
- Ensuring that all business conduct requirements are met at all times
Requirements for the job of Regional Manager:
- 8 + year’s experience within Senior Retail Management or Regional Management within the Grocery Industry
- Proven ability to manage multi-site environments.
- Proven people management skills with the ability to develop people.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to motivate and lead large teams.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Flexibility to travel from site to site.
- Strong commercial acumen
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747