Area Manager – Pharmacy Retail
Our client, a pharmacy retail chain, is seeking to recruit a Retail Area Manager to join their expanding business.
With over 50+ Retail Stores across Ireland, our client is looking for a natural leader with excellent influencing and communications skills coupled with strong pharmacy industry knowledge.
As Retail Area Manager you will support the retail group with offering best practice in service, product placement, category management, margin training and development.
With stores based nationwide, travel flexibility is essential.
This job is suited to a knowledgeable Pharmacy Store manager / Multi-site Manager with a strong background in making commercial decisions.
Job responsibilities for the job of Retail Area Manager role include
- Build a strong business relationship with all franchise partners, store managers and pharmacists
- Support and advise pharmacies on best practice in order to deliver the highest of operational standards and service
- Ensure all aspects of the brand guideline are communicated and adhered to
- Ensure Company order system guidelines are being adhered to
- Provide excellent customer service and promote customer engagement
- Ensure compliance to Company purchasing policies to ensure maximum margin in all areas of the pharmacy
- Ensure compliance with preferred retail pricing that maximises margin, considers product price sensitivity and local competitive factors
- Manage and delegate tasks to the store team effectively
- Provide feedback to commercial team on local competitive issues to exploit local opportunities
- Advise on implementation of planograms and merchandising guidelines
- Support the store on profitability, service and standards by sharing best practice and ideas from other pharmacies and competitors
- Ensure the Pharmacy Team is kept informed of all Company updates
- Provide training, where required on all aspects of the business
- Highlight where any efficiency’s and improvements can be made in the store
Job requirements of the Retail Area Manager role include:
- At least 3 years senior Store or Area management experience within pharmacy retailing
- Good level of understanding of category, pricing and margin management
- Have strong people management and influencing skills
- Pharmacy Technician qualification
- Commercial ordering experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Retail business degree or equivalent
- Proven record of sales growth and business development
- Basic €45-50k
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity please contact Aislinn through the link provided