Area Operations Manager – Men’s Fashion
Our client, a well-known and successful Fashion retail chain is seeking an experienced Area Operations Manager to support the Retail Director with the overall commercial and operational Management for their 12 stores nationwide.
Known for their fantastic offering in Mens Fashion both casual and formal wear, this is a wonderful job opportunity for an energetic and inspiring ambitious Manager.
You should have Senior Fashion Store management, Area Management or Multi-site management experience within a fast paced High street Fashion retailer.
You will be commercial, resilient with strong people management experience
Responsibilities for the job of Fashion Area Manager include the following
- Working closely with the Retail Director, Buying team and HR team on sales, standards and service
- Responsible for driving sales and ensuring the strategic direction is implemented and delivered across the Stores
- Recruit, monitor performance and develop your team whilst adhering to Company principles and policy
- Support your team in the achievement of all KPI,’s – Sales, costs, People and Audits
- Plan, communicate, implement and review changes of an operational or procedural nature
- To analyse weekly and monthly sales versus targets and take corrective actions where required
- Analyse trading reports, Product Lines, Brands and stock holding ensuring correct product mix
- Empower your store managers encouraging successes
- Monitor and control operational costs across all areas in line with agreed targets.
- Ensure that all legislative requirements are met
- Ensure all stores are commercial and visually in line with company plan
Experience required for this job include
- 3-5 years Senior Store management / Multi-site Management/ Area Management
- Turnover responsibility of 10m+
- Team size responsibility of 80+
- Excellent leadership, coaching and communications skills
- A proven Track record in Delivering Sales and KPI’s
- A complete understanding of the Business P&L
- Fashion High street/ Volume Fashion retailing essential
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current up to date c.v and Aislinn will look after your application