Area Operations Manager
A senior operations role has become available with one of Irelands most vibrant and energetic hospitality groups. Focused, driven and on trend, our client is looking for an experienced hospitality professional that can match their ambition to make the group one of the most successful hospitality operators in Ireland.
The area manager will have the responsibility of supporting the operational and financial performance of a number of branded food and beverage outlets and industrial units in the west of Ireland. Our client believes in maintaining a good work life balance so the position will be well supported with a great package on offer for the right Area Operations Manager.
The candidate that we are looking for will be:
- Very organised and efficient
- Service driven and focused
- Very attentive
- A leader and a motivator
- A clear and concise communicator
- Financially savvy
Key Responsibilities for this Area Operations Manager:
- Overseeing the financial performance of a number of outlets simultaneously
- Ensuring that targets, cost and budgets are within operational parameters set out at group level
- Compiling and presenting financial data and reports for head office
- Monitoring suppliers and products to maintain financial competitiveness
- Ensure that procedures are adhered to at all times in relation to payments, lodgements, tills, floats and safes.
- Ensure that group service standards are maintained at all times
- Ensure that each brand within the group is properly managed and developed
- Lead the management team in each outlet to achieve operational goals
- Ensure that all staff are trained to brand standards
- Selection and Recruitment of junior and senior management
- To create a collaborative working environment within your assigned outlets
- To foster and develop a team mentality to achieve collective goals
- Create future leaders while inspiring and motivating your team
Key Requirements for this Area Operations Manager:
- At least 2 years management experience at group level in the bar / restaurant / hospitality industry
- A proven ability to successfully manage very busy food and beverage outlets
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of current food and beverage trends along with a passion for food is essential
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic Company with unlimited potential. If you believe that you are the ideal candidate for this Area Operations Manager, please apply below in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively, you get in contact with me directly on 01-8717676 to discuss the role further.