Area Sales Manager, FMCG
My client, a global leader in confectionery are looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager to lead and develop a National team of 12 field sales representatives.
Field management experience in Grocery, Convenience and Cash and Carry is essential.
The ideal candidate will live in Belfast, close to the motorway network and will cover the whole of Northern and Republic of Ireland with overnight stays required.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Area Sales Manager, FMCG
- Managing a team of 12 field sales representatives
- Driving sales across the country
- On-going training, coaching and evaluation of your team
- Building relationships with outlets and identifying opportunities
- Striking deals with the cash and carry buyers
- Reporting and analysing sales data
Skills & Experience for the job of Area Sales Manager, FMCG
- Strong knowledge of Grocery, Convenience and Cash and Carry trade
- Experienced in managing a field sales team
- Ability to analyse data and present reports
- Strong at developing and coaching teams
- Excellent commercial acumen
- 10% Bonus
- Company Car
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.