Area Support Manager Leinster
Excel Recruitment are looking to recruit an Area Support Manager for a large group of retail sites in Leinster. This is an exciting job for a Senior Retail Manager or Regional Manager a proven track record in achieving results. As an Area Support Manager, you will be supporting the Area Manager.
This Area Support Manager job comes with a competitive salary, an excellent work-life balance, and opportunities to progress within the business.
Requirements for this Regional Support Manager job:
- Considerable knowledge of large retail outlets and operations
- A proven track record in delivering store profitability
- Experience in setting and achieving budgetary targets
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff to include Senior Management
- Minimum of 3+ years Management experience in a large Retail Environment
The Responsibilities of this Area Support Manager job include:
- Assisting the Area Manager by developing a relationship with each store’s staff members
- Maintain costs within allocated budgets, through good time management, resources management, and the most effective call pattern for each store
- Ensure excellent customer service through friendly, accurate field communication and good administration practices
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Area Manager Job in Leinster please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
To apply please submit your CV to Nikki Murran via the link below or email it