Area Trainer, Beauty & Skincare
My client, a well-known Beauty and Skincare brand are looking for an experienced Area Trainer, for their Spa and Retail clients across Ireland.
The ideal client will be based in Dublin, however training may spread over 5 days Mon-Fri so overnight stays will be necessary depending where in the country you are training.
You will have a Beauty Therapy qualification and 2 years’ experience as trainer with a skincare house or in-store spa.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Area Trainer, Beauty & Skincare
- Delivering to the highest-level training on all the products and treatments
- Working with the Business Managers to fulfil training requirements
- Ensuring all materials are arranged for all courses
- Ensuring all admin relating to the role is accurate, and up to date
- Ensuring consistency within the high standards demanded
- Flexibility required to transcend between Spa and Retail divisions in delivery of training needs and activities
Skills & Experience for the job of Area Trainer, Beauty & Skincare
- Beauty Therapy qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years as a trainer/training manager within a skin care house or spa
- Experience as a spa therapist within day/destination spa location
- Deliver training with a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism
- Extremely organised in managing your own diary
- Immaculately presented
- €30K Salary
- Car, Laptop, Ipad, Phone
- 20 days holidays with 1 extra per year up to 25 days
- Product allocation
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.