Excel Recruitment is seeking an innovative and forward-thinking Assistant Bar Manager for an exciting new project. This position is with a leading international hotel group and based in Dublin city centre.
This role would suit an industry leader who takes an experienced focused approach to leadership. Experience in new openings or overseeing change would be a distinct advantage in this role.
Key responsibilities of this Assistant Bar Manager job include:
- Managing and developing all departmental operations
- Ensuring the company’s unique culture and approach to service is evident throughout the property
- Developing and implanting systems and SOPs
- Ensure revenues are maximised and costs are controlled in line with budget
What you need to be considered for this Assistant Bar Manager job:
- 5+ years in high end bars management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- A forward-thinking approach to management
What’s on offer? Salary: Very competitive package with a leading international brand
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Brian on 01 8717676 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.