Assistant Cafe Manager, Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking Cafe or Front of House Managers for our client who have vacancies in North and South Dublin. Our client is reputable business with multiple artisan food stores across Dublin. Our client is looking for a passionate foodie who is enthusiastic and customer focused for their high-end food store.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate from a Retail or Food Service Management background, who, is looking to further their career with a strong Artisan food orientated business.
This role offers excellent training and opportunities for growth.
Who you are:
- A goal- orientated individual with an excellent attention to detail
- A customer focused manager with a passion for food and a drive to succeed
- A bubbly personality with exceptional communication skills
- Staff Management, motivation and training
- Customer service and standards
- Achieving sales, waste and margin targets
- Stock ordering and control and adhering to set budgets
- Controlling costs and maximising sales
- Cash management and opening and closing procedures
- Managing the overall running of a busy artisan store
If you are interested in this Assistant Cafe Manager role or are other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss job opportunities with you. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.