Assistant Fresh Food Manager Job in South Dublin
Our client, an industry leader in Fresh Food are looking for an Assistant Fresh Food Manager with experience in Fresh Food Management as either a Supervisor or Counter Manager in a Grocery Retail Store or similar.
The right candidate for this Assistant Fresh Food Manager job will need to be an enthusiastic and driven individual with a passion for food.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to gain valuable management experience and progress with a large, supermarket business. This company offers an excellent work life balance and exemplary training courses.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Day-to-day management of the fresh food departments and counters.
- Training, development and management of a team of staff.
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPIs and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensure all HACCP documentation is up to date
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
- Adhoc duties.
Requirements of the Assistant Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Previous fresh food management experience
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff member
If you are interested in this Assistant Fresh Food Manager job in South Dublin or any other Retail positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.