Retail Assistant Manager – Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an Assistant Manager for our client in Dublin area.
Our client is an established supermarket retailer with multiple stores across Ireland and internationally and they are looking for an accomplished Hospitality or Retail Manager to join their team as Assistant Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career with a large and continuously expanding retail group.
This Assistant Manager job offers excellent work-life balance as well as a highly developed in-house training programme.
The starting salary for this Assistant Manager job is €41K per annum, salary is guaranteed to increase each year.
You have to be motivated and enjoying working in process driven business.
Assistant Manager will have experience managing teams in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment as well as the ability to achieve sales targets and KPIs.
Key skills/experience required for this Assistant Manager job:
- Working in a KPI/target driven environment
- Lean process (Continuous improvement) implementation in the workplace would be an advantage
- Previous experience in managing large teams
- 3+ years management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Full Driver’s licence
- Leading by example attitude (hands on approach)
- A determined individual who is adept at working in fast-paced, high-volume environments
Responsibilities of this Assistant Manager Job:
- Cost control
- Maximising sales
- Maintaining store standards
- Achieve all target and KPIs outlined by head office
- Work with store manager on day to day operations of the store
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all time
- Cash management both at checkouts and in back office
- General Merchandising duties
- Overseeing the overall day to day running of the store
If you are interested in this Deli Management role or any other job opportunities on Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below, or please call me, Monika Florczyk on 018717625 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.