Assistant Store Manager
My client, a well-established sports retailer is recruiting an Assistant Store Manager to oversee a team in Sligo.
Salary is €30K-€32K, may be negotiable but must reflect experience plus generous staff discount.
The Fashion Assistant Manager will be a hands on leader, with tons of personality and a real passion for driving customer service and excellent product knowledge.
You will be very sales driven motivating your team to encourage add on sales and link selling in order for the store to hit its targets.
This person must have experience in managing a small team either at Assistant Manager level or someone below who is looking for a step up.
A great opportunity to join a reputable Irish business and work amongst some fantastic and well known sports brands.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Sports Assistant Manager:
- Assist the store manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the store
- Motivate the sales team to ensure that the stores KPI’s are consistently delivered
- Ensure that the store is commercially merchandised and visually appealing
- Provide customer feedback to the head office buying and merchandising teams
- Ensure staff are upselling and providing alternatives to increase sales
- Minimise stock loss and organise stocktakes
- Analyse sales reports and KPI’s and use the information to make commercial decisions
- Champion superior customer service in store
- Coach and develop a team on product knowledge, sales skills and service
- Monitor on an ongoing basis staff attendance, timekeeping and productivity
- Recruitment and training
- Cash handling, wages and banking
- Monitor the store margin and profit and loss
- Health & Safety
Due to the volume of applications only suitable applicants will be contacted. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website