Assistant Manager – Dublin city centre
Are you looking for a change or feel you’re ready to take your career to the next step? Here at Excel Recruitment, we are excited to announce that we are seeking an Assistant Manager to join our well-known grocery client in Dublin city centre.
Our client is an award-winning grocery retailer known for their employee retention and excellent reputation. They are now looking to add an enterprising Assistant Manager to their team. Offering a competitive salary package and excellent working conditions this is a not to be missed opportunity!
Ideally the right candidate will hold previous experience in a managerial position, be sales driven and have a passion for retail.
Salary: €35-€38k DOE
Roles and responsibilities of this Assistant Manager job:
- Assist the Management team in ensuring the successful day-to-day running of the store
- Oversee all the HACCP and Health and Safety procedures to ensure they are always followed appropriately
- Ensure the store consistently achieves its targets and KPIs
- Review staff performance, creating staff rosters, and ensuring overall high standards of the store
- Constantly looking at innovative ways to increase footfall, turnover, and grow margins
- Manage a large team of staff and having the ability to motivate and lead
Who you are:
- Previous retail management experience in a grocery setting
- Excellent team leadership skills
- An ambitious individual with the capacity to drive sales and standards in store
- Passionate about customer service
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job opportunity, then please apply to Hayley Rochford via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.