Assistant Manager- South Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for our client in South Dublin. Our client is a reputable supermarket retailer with multiple stores in Dublin. This store has recently undergone a massive revamp with a focus on fresh food which has introduced state-of-the-art displays, equipment, and facilities. This store has deep roots in the local community and so the Assistant Manager will need to be a customer-oriented individual but must also have a genuine passion for fresh food as well as driving sales and standards.
A highly competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate for this Assistant Manager job.
This Assistant Manager job offers excellent training and promotion opportunities for the right candidate.
Who you are:
- Previous retail management experience in a grocery setting.
- Full drivers’ licence with access to their own form of transport is desirable.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager who excels in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Your roles and responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock, etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back-office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job or any other opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply to Christabelle Pierce via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.