Assistant Manager, North Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for our client in North Dublin. Our client owns a highly successful convenience store and they are looking for a passionate retailer with excellent customer service skills to join their team as Assistant Manager. This would be an ideal opportunity for a senior trainee manager to step up into an Assistant Manager job.
The right candidate for this Assistant Manager job will have previous management experience in a grocery retail environment and an ability to drive sales and standards in store.
An excellent salary package is on offer for the right candidate for this Assistant Manager job.
Requirements of the Assistant Manager Job:
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets
- An ambitious manager who excels in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner
- General merchandising duties
- Cash management both back-office and staff checkouts
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible
- Ad hoc management duties
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager Job in North Dublin or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.