Assistant Manager– South-West Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an Assistant Manager for our client in South-West Dublin. Our client owns a busy forecourt store and they are looking for an ambitious candidate who can develop and progress in their business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior trainee manager candidate who is looking to take the next step into an Assistant Manager.
The Assistant Manager will need to have a strong work ethic as well as excellent customer service skills.
Your role and responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Achieving sales targets as agreed with Store Manager
- Achieving a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with Store Manager.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training, and Development etc.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
- Managing and co-ordinate in-store and national promotions.
- Being aware and implementing all information that relates to your store which helps to gain efficiencies in operation i.e. Reports/ scanning info etc.
- Seeking opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
Who you are:
- You will have previous experience in retail management
- You will need to be a people person with a commercial edge and a desire to drive your own business category forward.
- Must be ambitious, not only for yourself but for your company
- A proven track record in meeting KPIs and targets and bringing forth stores in terms of sales and standards.
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job in South-West Dublin or any other Retail job opportunities on The Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss any potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.