Assistant Manager North County Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for our client in North County Dublin. Our client is a well-known grocery symbol group with multiple stores across Ireland and they are looking for a dynamic individual to join their team as Assistant Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking progress with large, reputable retail business.
The Assistant Manager will need to have previous management experience in a Grocery retail setting as well as a passion for driving standards and service in store.
A competitive salary and ample opportunities for career advancement are on offer for the right candidate for this Assistant Manager job.
Who you are:
- Previous retail management experience in a grocery setting.
- Third level qualification desirable.
- Full drivers’ licence with access to their own form of transport.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager whom excels in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Your roles and responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job opportunity in North County Dublin then please apply to Christabelle Pierce via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.