Search for your next opportunity
Our client, a well-known Irish retail chain is seeking to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager to join their expanding company for their new store opening in Galway.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for leading and motivating your team to achieve targets and ensure fantastic service. The ideal candidate will be a highly energetic and enthusiastic leader looking for pace and future opportunities and progression.
This job is suitable for an Assistant Manager from a fast-paced retail environment in high volume textiles, grocery retailing, or non-food looking to join a vibrant, fun, fast-paced retail store.
Responsibilities of this job:
- Maximise sales through excellent store merchandising standards
- To motivate and drive a strong sales team in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Understand your customer profile & ensure the needs of your customers are met at all times to enhance the overall shopping experience
- Review back-of-house operational standards & ensure compliance with best practice guidelines
- Take a hands-on approach with your team, working with your team, carrying out tasks, and creating a “can-do” attitude for your team
- Ensure your team are recognised through incentives and appraisals for their hard work and dedication
- Manage all controllable costs, analysing stock and profit
- Identify business opportunities and bring forward any initiatives or business strategies
Experience required for this job:
- 2+ years experience as Assistant Manager
- Grocery, fashion, and non-food retail experience all considered
- Experience in managing within a fast-paced retail environment
- Very customer service driven
- KPI driven
- Up to 7.5% bonus
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.