Assistant Manager- Waterford
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an Assistant Manager for our client in Waterford. Our client is an expanding grocery retail group with multiple stores across Ireland and they are looking for an Assistant Manager for their brand-new store opening in Waterford. This is a progressive opportunity with a strong retail brand.
The Assistant Manager will need to be an enthusiastic individual who can lead their team by example with a hands-on style of management.
A competitive salary package is on offer for the ideal candidate for this Assistant Manager job.
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic individual with an ambition to progress in the retail sector
- Previous management experience in the grocery retail industry
- A proven track record in meeting KPIs and targets and bringing forth stores in terms of sales and standards
- You will need to be a people person with a commercial edge and a desire to drive your own business category forward
Your role and responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Achieving sales targets as agreed with Store Manager
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- Managing and co-ordinate in-store and national promotions.
- Being aware and implementing all information that relates to your store which helps to gain efficiency in operation i.e. Reports/ scanning info etc.
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job opportunity then please apply to Christabelle Pierce via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.