My client, a unique Indoor Fun Centre is recruiting an energetic, enthusiastic and customer focused Assistant Manager for either of their locations – Liffey Valley or Santry.
Salary is up to €40K negotiable but must reflect experience.
This job would suit a candidate with a background in retail or hospitality.
The Assistant Manager will lead a team of 40 in delivering a fun, safe and memorable experience to people of all ages.
A great opportunity for the right person and a lovely work environment.
Responsibilities for the job of Assistant Manager
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the business
- Open and close the centre along with all cash handling
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of 40+
- Ensure exceptional service and positive reviews
- Educate your team on health & safety and customer service
- Ensure that floor standards and cleanliness is exceptional
- Staff recruitment, training, rosters and payroll
- Ensure all maintenance issues are dealt with promptly
- Plan and organise parties and events
- Monitor footfall and turnover to increase business
- You must be available to work 5 over 7 days
Experience required for the job of Assistant Manager
- 1-2 years retail or hospitality as supervisor/manager
- Strong people management, communication and leadership skills
- A driver of exceptional customer service
- Comes from a fast-paced working environment
- Is extremely organised
Due to the volume of applications only suitable applicants will be contacted. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.