Assistant Manager – north Dublin
Here at Excel Recruitment, we are thrilled to notify you about our new Assistant Manager opportunity we have located in north Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to excel their career and work in Ireland’s leading convenience retail group. Offering exemplary working conditions and setting up loads of opportunities this job offer is not to be missed!
If you are interested in retail, find passion in pleasing customers, exceed in making sales and want to set your career in the right direction then this job is perfect for you.
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €32-€35k DOE
Roles and Responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Assist the Management team in ensuring the successful day-to-day running of the store
- Constantly looking at innovative ways to increase footfall, turnover, and grow margins
- Ensure the store consistently achieves its targets and KPIs
- Manage a large team of staff and having the ability to motivate and lead
- Oversee all the HACCP and Health and Safety procedures to ensure they are always followed appropriately
- Review staff performance, creating staff rosters, and ensuring overall high standards of the store
Who you are:
- An ambitious individual with the capacity to drive sales and standards in store
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Previous retail management/ supervisory experience in a grocery setting
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity of becoming an Assistant Manager for Ireland’s leading convenience retail group, please apply to Hayley Rochford via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.