Assistant Manager, West Dublin Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Strong Assistant Manager for our client in Dublin, just West of the City Centre. Our client owns a chain of Supermarket Stores across Ireland and are part of a well-known symbol retail brand.
The suitable candidate for this role will need to have a drive and focus for customer service and standards as well as a dedication to driving sales forward and leading a team successfully.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Trainee Manager or Department Manager to step up into an Assistant Manager role and to progress their career further with a formidable grocery retailer.
Who you are:
- A competitive retail manager with experience driving sales and achieving KPIs
- Customer focused with a passion for retail
- Excellent leadership, attention to detail and motivational skills
Responsibilities for this Assistant Manager job:
- Driving sales in the store and achieving KPIs outlined by senior management
- Liaising with the Store Manager and Department Managers to achieve best practice and standards across the store
- Training, developing and motivating staff members
- Managing labour costs, waste and shrink
- Overseeing the merchandising and promotional changeovers across the store
- Adhering to all health and safety procedures and standards
- Ensuring that your team provides the highest standard of customer service
- Managing the store in the absence of the Store Manager
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below. If you are unsure of your suitability for this position then please feel free to call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.