Assistant Manager, Mayo
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an Assistant Manager for our client in Mayo. Our client owns a newly revamped, high-volume forecourt store in Mayo and they are looking for an enthusiastic retailer to join their team as an Assistant Manager.
The Assistant Manager would need to be a customer-oriented individual with previous management experience in a Grocery Retail setting.
This is a progressive opportunity with a strong symbol retail brand, there will be a competitive salary on offer for the ideal candidate for this role.
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for standards and customer service
- Above average coaching, feedback and listening skills
- Organization and planning skills
- 2+ years grocery retail management experience
Your role and responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Supervise the activities of retail sales team on a daily basis and ensure necessary tasks are completed to an appropriate level
- Ensure high quality and consistent customer service is provided at all times
- To delegate and communicate effectively with the retail sales team.
- Ensure store is merchandised in a customer friendly and competitive manner ensuring compliance with company procedures and guidelines
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.