Assistant Manager- Artisan Food Store
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an Assistant Manager for our client in North Dublin. Our client owns a large chain of Artisan Food Stores and so they are looking for a genuine foodie to join their team. The ideal candidate for this job will need to have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for food as well as a drive to succeed.
The Assistant Manager will need to have the ability to maximise sales, build a rapport with the customer base and oversee the smooth running of the business on a day to day basis.
This Assistant Manager job offers a competitive salary package as well as ample opportunities for career growth.
Your role and responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Ensuring the food is of the highest standard and quality
- Manage, develop and motivate staff members
- Analyse sales reports and monitor profit and loss
- Handle customer queries and complains whilst maintaining the highest standard of customer service to guarantee repeat business
- Sales forecasting and achieving agreed performance targets
- Liaising with senior management and supply them with progress reports
- Ensuring all Food Safety and Health and Safety procedures are met
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for food and customer service
- Previous management or supervisory experience in the food industry
- A dynamic manager with a drive to succeed and boost sales and profitability
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.