Assistant Manager Ballina
An opportunity is available for an Assistant Manager to join a well known convenience store in Ballina.
This job is ideal for an experienced supervisor or assistant manager looking for a new challenge in a high grossing store.
Requirements of the Assistant Store Manager Job:
- A minimum of 2 year supervisor experience in a grocery retail store.
- Experience working in a fast paced working environment.
- Experience working in a KPI and target driven environment and as such experience in successfully achieving such targets.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Store Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations from the shop floor, checkouts and goods inwards operations.
- Reporting directly to the Store Manager regarding any issues in store, and as such dealing with all issues in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive working environment.
- Ordering of stock, managing both stock and waste control.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job in Ballina please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.