Assistant Manager Convenience Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Assistant Manager to join a successful retail store based in South Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups and are looking for Supervisors and Trainees to apply for this Assistant Manager role.
Duties and Responsibilities of Assistant Manager will include:
- To ensure store standards across every Department are at the highest level at all times.
- Day to day management of a busy store, ensuring customer satisfaction and service are exceptional at all times.
- To ensure the compliance of the store to all legislation as pertains to the store including HACCP, Health and Safety, Food Safety etc.
- To a manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- Hold regular communication with all Staff and Senior Management.
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set my Senior Management.
The Requirements of Assistant Manager job in Dublin:
- 2 years experience working in a Management or Supervisor position.
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- Proven record in achieving targets such as sales and margin keeping costs down.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job in South Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Nikki on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.