Assistant Manager- Convenience, West Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an Assistant Manager for our client in West Dublin. Our client is an established retailer with a high-volume convenience store and they are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Store Manager to join This retailer is highly focused on their fresh food offering and delivering the highest quality food to the local community.
This is an excellent opportunity for Supervisor or Trainee manager who is looking to step up into an Assistant Manager role in a busy convenience store.
The right candidate for this role will have previous management experience in a grocery retail setting and exceptional customer service skills.
An outstanding salary is on offer for this highly sought-after role.
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic individual with previous grocery retail management experience
- A competitive retailer with a drive to increase sales and profit
- Ability to train, develop and motivate colleagues
- A customer-oriented individual with passion for retail
Your role and responsibilities as Assistant Manager
- The overall day to day running of a busy convenience retail store in the absence of the Store Manager
- Stock control and stock ordering, negotiating with suppliers to achieve the best margin
- Cash management procedures
- Opening and closing the store and attending alarm calls when necessary
- To achieve and control set targets on Sales, Wastage and Gross Profit as agreed with Store Owner
- To ensure Customer Service is of the highest standard
If you are interested in this Convenience Assistant Manager job opportunity or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss some job opportunities with you. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.