Assistant Manager – Cork
Assistant Store Manager – Cork
Our Client, an established and successful big box store in Cork is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager to drive commercial and operational KPI’s. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Assistant Store Manager with Volume retail management experience looking to join a business where you can add value through your leadership.
As Assistant Manager, you will support the leadership team with the overall strategic direction whilst ensuring 5* customer engagement.
This is a job opportunity, for a passionate and energetic leader with 2-3 years leading a team of 20+ within a high volume Fashion retail environment.
Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager include the following.
- Work closely with leadership team in delivering KPI’s and achieving 5* service
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives.
- To deliver the retail plan through your team, service and product knowledge
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your store KPI’s
- To ensure a systematic approach in planning and organising store promotions, events and day to day activity
- Responsible for managing all HR issues and appraisals for the team
- Ensure that exceptional customer service is in place throughout the store and that this company culture is met by all staff through coaching, managing and reporting
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs.
- Ensure company succession plan is implemented, to encourage growth amongst your team
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Ambitious with a zeal for learning more and progressing within the company.
- A proven track record in managing a successful team within a target driven, commercial retail environment.
- Experience of managing performance, coaching and motivating a team on an ongoing basis.
- Proven ability in sales, with a commercial understanding of budgets, margin, cost of sell, P&L.
- An ability to interpret and report on financial information.
- Excellent knowledge of high volume Fashion / Textiles retail
- 3-4 years retail management experience
Salary + excellent bonus structure
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please contact Aislinn through the link provided