Assistant Manager Dublin City Centre
We at Excel recruitment are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for our client in Dublin City Centre. Our client is an established supermarket retail business who are known for their high standards of customer service and are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team.
The Assistant Manager will need to be someone with previous grocery retail management experience, a passion for retail and a focus on customer service.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager job:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
Requirements of the Assistant Manager job:
- 2+ years retail management experience
- Third level qualification desirable.
- Full drivers’ licence with access to their own form of transport.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager who excels in a fast paced and challenging environment.
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job in Dublin City Centre or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Barry Nolan on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.