Assistant Manager, Dublin South
My client, a well-known Pharmacy Retail chain, is looking for an experienced Retail Assistant Manager for one of their stores in Dublin South West
You will be an extremely customer focused and KPI driven manager from a Pharmacy, Fashion or Grocery background.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in managing teams of up to 10 as an Assistant/Floor/ Department Manager.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Assistant Manager, Dublin South
- Drive exceptional customer service
- Work closely with the pharmacist ensuring Items, service and advice is in line with company objectives
- Provide leadership and support to your team across the pharmacy dispensary, OTC counters, Beauty counters and front of house retail floor
- Effectively manage all KPI’s and ensure all training is delivered at all times
- Ensure that company procedures are implemented to a consistently high standard
- Ensure the store is delivering on store standards, visual display, commercial acumen and stock controls.
- Analyse trade reports and react accordingly ensuring the correct product mix for customer profile
- Liaise closely with Operations Manager, Head Office team and buying team with regards to bestsellers, promotions and Beauty lines
Skills & Experience for the job of Assistant Manager, Dublin South
- 2-3 years retail management experience within a fast-paced retail environment
- A proven track record in driving sales and customer service
- Experience in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Strong visual and commercial experience
- Excellent man management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- €26-€28K depending on experience
- Benefits & Bonus
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.