Assistant Manager – Fashion and Accessories
Our client, a successful designer Fashions, Jewellery and Gifts Retail Chain is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager for their Successful Fashion and Accessories Department. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Fashion Manager looking to gain experience within a fast paced premium flag store.
If you have 2 years + Retail Management experience working within a luxury or Consultative Retail environment with a love for Retail, Customer Service and Beautiful Product this could be the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities for the job of Assistant Manager
- Support the Senior Management team in driving sales and service across the entire store
- Ensure excellent commercial standards are delivered at all times
- Assist the management team with product placement, customer service and ensuing all KPIs are achieved
- Communicate and achieve KPI’s including Sales, Costs, ATV, UPT and Foot Fall conversion
- Review and analyse fashion and Accessories trading reports and react accordingly
- Ensure all retail company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Drive energy and passion throughout your team
Experience and skills required for the job of Assistant Manager include the following:
- 2-3 years’ Retail fashion Floor management / Store Management experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced yet customer driven environment
- Premium or designer Fashion / Accessories Retail experience
- Experience in working with a team of 6+
- Excellent Customer Service ability
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
Package for the job of Assistant Manager include
- Basic €28- 30k DOE
- Gift Card
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Aislinn Lea, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.