Assistant Manager – Fashion
Assistant Manager – Offaly
Our client an Iconic Irish Fashion Retailer based in Co Offaly is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager for their new store. This is a store that will bring the best of fashion brands in Ladies, Mens and Childerenswear.
As Assistant Manager, you will be a fashion savvy retail manager / supervisor who will support the Store Manager with all aspects of driving sales and service across the store within a great community.
You will be fashion savvy with excellent leadership and sales experience.
The Assistant Manager job responsibilities include the following
- Drive sales and service across a multi-facet retail store including all on-line activity
- Supporting the Store Manager with all aspects of Social Media activity – re facebook, Instagram and all marketing and promotional activity
- Lead, motivate and encourage a strong sales team ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Ensure excellent visual and commercial store standards are in line with company plan
- Ensure all company guidelines, procedures, and policies are implemented and adhered to.
- Recruit, train and develop all new employees to embody the company’s mission, values, and processes.
- Train and motivate a strong sales team ensuring excellent product knowledge and customer service is delivered at all times
Experience required for the job of Assistant Manager includes the following
- 2 years+ Assistant Management or senior supervisory retail fashion experience
- Social media experience – Facebook, Instagram etc
- Experience in leading and motivating a sales team of 10+
- Energetic and motivated with a love for retail and service
- Excellent visual merchandising experience
- Can work on their own initiative
Basic package negotiable for the right experience and candidate
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please contact Aislinn through the link provided