Assistant Manager, North Dublin – Fast Food
My client is seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for their fast food store due to their success and expansion.
My client is a fast-paced fast food store in North Dublin, and they are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team. This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious supervisor who’s looking to make a step up. This job will reward an individual who likes to work with a team in a positive and productive environment. You will gain excellent experience and grow in a well-structured operating model.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager job:
- Day-to-day supervision of staff and oversight
- Assisting store manager with daily tasks
- Dispatch delivery drivers appropriately to ensure timely orders
- Always ensure portion control management
- Training, development, and management of a team of staff
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management regarding all operations
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the store manager
- Ensure all health and safety regulations are up to date
- Ad hoc duty manager responsibilities
Requirements of the Assistant Manager job:
- 2-3 years of fast food experience, preferably in the pizza industry
- Experience managing a team of staff members
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job or any other retail jobs advertised on our website, please apply via the link below or contact Barry Nolan on 01 871 7620. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.