Assistant Manager – Home Retailing, Dublin
Our client, a successful and fast paced big box homewares and life style retail chain is seeking to recruit an experienced Retail Assistant Manager to join their expanding team. This job is based in one of their busy, high volume stores in Dublin.
This is a great job opportunity for an experienced retail manager with grocery or similar high-volume retail management experience looking to expand their career.
The ideal candidate must be an energetic and operational retail manger with a strong background in delivering excellent customer service and store standards within a high turnover retail store.
Responsibilities of this Retail Assistant Manager job includes the following:
- Deliver excellence throughout the Store, ensuring store standards and customer service at all times thus delivering on sales targets
- Manage controllable costs, sales, customer flow, store standards, availability and ultimately providing excellent customer service
- To motivate, coach and mentor your team daily encouraging consistent performance and growth
- To drive productivity across the store through consistent training and development of the team
- To ensure all commercial standards are delivered in accordance to the store merchandising plan
- Manage consistent flow of deliveries, ensuring availability and floor merchandising is carried out
- Drive excellence across the team and always ensure best practice
- Working to all company policies and health and safety and auditing procedures
Requirements for the job of Retail Assistant Manager include:
- 2+ years retail high volume retail management experience
- Experience managing a team of 15/ 20
- Ideal experience in grocery or similar fast pace
- Experience in managing €4m+ essential
- A proven track record in driving productivity and operations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in driving a fast-paced high-volume big box store
- grocery or non-food fast paced experience essential
Salary Package: €35-40k
- Bonus potential of up to 30%
- Health insurance
- Store Discounts
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please apply to the Link provided with your updated CV and Aislinn will look after your application.