Supermarket Assistant Manager Dublin West
An opportunity is available for an Assistant Store Manager to join a successful supermarket store based in Dublin West. Our client is one of Ireland’s most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job offers an exceptional package and the opportunity to grow in an excellently run business. The successful candidate will be professionally trained and given appropriate support.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Assistant Store Manager will include:
- To ensure the store is of the highest standard at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- Day to day management of a fast-paced store.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety, etc.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible. To achieve all targets as set by senior management.
- Responsible for carrying out regular stock takes to forecast where possible losses could occur and work with the audit team to develop procedures to limit such losses.
Requirements for this Assistant Manager Job in Dublin West:
- Must have 2-3 years of management experience.
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff.
- Have a keen interest in the Grocery Retail Sector.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job in Dublin West, please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.