Retail Assistant Manager Job Dublin
I am currently recruiting for an experienced manager to join my client who is one of Ireland best-performing supermarket groups at present. Last years they turned over €2.billion in sales last year and currently they employ over 10,000 staff across the country.
We have an Assistant Manager job available in one of their South Dublin stores. This store is well resourced and has a healthy turnover with lots of new and exciting concepts.
If you are an ambitious manager who would love the opportunity of working for a corporate retail group that will offer excellent training, progression and a chance to increase your salary please apply below.
Ideally, we are seeking an experienced manager within a grocery convenience supermarket or supermarket with a fresh food offering please apply below.
Excellent remuneration package on offer.
The job of the Supermarket Assistant Manager:
- To ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- Day to day management of this busy retail supermarket
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- Achieving targets with staff and Supervisors in order to maintain a healthy profit through the correct management of waste, wages, and general cost control.
- To achieve all targets as set by senior management including waste, margin etc.
- To lead customer service in store, achieving the highest possible standard.
Requirements for the Grocery Assistant Manager job :
- 3 to 4 years of management experience.
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff.
- You must be an ambitious Manager, who is looking to develop and progress further in your career.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.