Assistant Manager Job Dublin
I am now seeking an Assistant Manager for my client in the Dublin area. This is an excellent opportunity with a successful supermarket retailer. They are an excellent brand operating at the highest standards in the market. There are ample opportunities to progress your career with this successful retailer. The ideal candidate will come with similar previous experience in a high volume environment.
Requirements of the Assistant Manager Job:
- 2+ years retail management experience
- Full drivers’ licence with access to their own form of transport.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic
- Experience working in a target driven environment.
- An ambitious manager whom excels in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.