Assistant Convenience Manager Job Cork
I am now seeking a dynamic and energetic Assistant Manager on behalf of my client in the Cork City area. My client, a successful Grocery retailer is now looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their store. We are looking for a Manager with a proven track record of managing teams, implementing processes, driving sales and standards while controlling finances of the store.
There is an excellent salary of up to 32k plus benefits on offer depending on experience. There are also ample progression opportunities on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Duties of the Retail Assistant Store Manager Job
- Drive sales through product range and standards
- Manage stock control, availability and waste in store
- Staff management
- Develop and train staff team
- Ensure highest customer service level across the store
- Control costs in the store
Skills for this Assistant Store Manager job
- You will have Convenience Store Management experience or Assistant Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Track record of achieving targets.
- Strong man management experience
- Great customer service skills
- A proven track record driving sales and reducing costs
To apply click on the link below to send your CV to Luca in Excel Recruitment – All applications are strictly confidential
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca today on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.