Excel Recruitment are hiring for an Assistant Manager for a convenience store based in Kilkenny. They are looking for someone with experience in convenience or supermarket retail looking to make the step up to assistant manager. Our client is part of the leading retail group in Ireland and offer a great package and support for the right candidate. This job provides excellent career progression opportunities also.
Duties and Responsibilities of Assistant Store Manager will include:
- To ensure store standards is of the highest standard at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- Day to day management of a fast-paced store.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
Requirements for this Assistant Manager Job in Kilkenny:
- Must have 1-2 years management experience.
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff.
- Have a keen interest in the Grocery Retail Sector.
If you feel like you might not have the required experience for this role or you want to discuss other opportunities, contact Nikki Murran at Excel Recruitment on 01-8148747.