Assistant Manager – Golf Store Dublin
Our client a well-known successful Golf retailer is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager for their Store in West Dublin, Lucan.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager / Supervisor with knowledge or interest in the golf Industry and looking to pursue a career in same.
As Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for a team of sales consultants in delivering customer engagement, offering amazing product knowledge and ensuring 5* store standards
Duties and responsibilities for the role of Assistant Manager
- Support the Store Manager with all aspects of driving sales and achieve goals across the store
- You will be responsible for coaching, training and motivating a team of Sales Consultants.
- Ensure the store is commercially and visually merchandised at all times.
- Analyse Brand sales reports and react accordingly.
- Ensure all KPI’s, margin, ATV, UPT, Shrink are in line with company expectations.
- Liaise with Operations Manager and MD on all aspects of product, sales and customer footfall.
Experience required for the job of Assistant Manager includes the following
- 2-3 years Assistant Management experience.
- Experience in managing within a consultative environment.
- Experience and knowledge of margin and P&L.
- Strong merchandising skills and store presentation skills.
- Excellent man management and performance management skills.
- Interest or knowledge of the Golf Industry essential
- Salary €27-30k depending on exp
- Excellent Bonus
- Excellent awards
- Great working hours and working environment
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your details to Aislinn through the link below