Retail Assistant Manager -Pavilions Shopping Centre, Swords
Our client, a well-known and successful Fashion retailer is seeking an experienced Retail Assistant Manager for their busy and profitable Store in Swords Pavilions Shopping Centre. Known for their fantastic menswear fashion brands at great prices, this is an exciting retail opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a successful team and lead by example.
As Assistant Manager, you will be driven, service orientated with an energetic approach to management. We’re looking for fashion savvy individuals, with excellent visual commercial experience.
This is a busy and profitable store in Swords Pavilions Shopping Centre, offering a fabulous range of brands under one roof. With a store headcount of 11, this is a thriving retail environment for ambitious retail professionals, to serve their loyal following of customers.
Responsibilities for the job of Assistant Manager include:
- Support the Store Manager with all aspects of driving the commercial and operational success of the store
- Drive sales and customer engagement through excellent product knowledge
- Inspire, lead and motivate a strong consultative sales environment
- With your team strive to achieve all KPI’s
- Analysing sales trading reports and react accordingly
- Liaise closely with Head office team, Buyers, HR and marketing ensuring your team, product and market plan is in line with customer profile
- Build strong relationships with Shopping centre management team ensuring your store is teaming up on all promotions and events
- Carry out regular training sessions ensuring your team have the best support in order of achieving their goals
- Build strong relationships with your customers and regular clientele
Experience and skills required for the job of Assistant Manager, Pavilions Shopping Centre
- 2-3 years Retail Fashion Management experience / Fashion Supervisor
- High street or premium retailing
- Excellent people management skills
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- An inspiring and engaging Assistant Manager
- Strong commercial and visual merchandising skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Salary: up to €28K DOE
- Bonus Potential
- Benefits and progression
Are you our next Assistant Manager? Click the link to apply, and Robbie will be in contact in due course!