Assistant Manager Laois
We at excel recruitment are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for our client in Laois. Our client are an established Forecourt Retail business and they are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team.
This is a progressive opportunity with a strong retail brand. The Assistant Manager Candidate will need to be someone with previous grocery or forecourt management experience, a passion for retail and a focus on customer service.
Requirements of the Assistant Manager Job:
- 2+ years retail management experience
- Third level qualification desirable.
- Full drivers licence with access to their own form of transport.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager whom excels in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager Job in Laois or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.