Assistant Manager South Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for our client in South Dublin. Out client owns an extremely successful convenience retail store which is part of a well-known symbol retail brand and they are looking for an ambitious individual to join their team as Assistant Manager.
The Assistant Manager will need to be capable of using their own initiative, leading a team of colleagues and providing the highest standard of customer service.
This could be a progressive opportunity for a Senior Trainee Manager or Duty Manager who is looking to step up into an Assistant Manager role.
A Competitive Salary is on offer for the ideal candidate for this job.
The duties of this Assistant Manager job are:
- Building a strong team by training and motivating your colleagues
- Stock management and controlling costs
- Maximising sales and profit
- General merchandising and organising promotional activities in store
- Overseeing the management of the shop floor in the absence of the Store Manager
- Assisting the Store Manager with scheduling and back office duties when needed
Requirements for this Trainee Manager job:
- Previous management experience in a Grocery retail environment
- Proven team leadership and communication skills
- A genuine passion for retail and a desire to succeed in this industry
- Prior stock control and ordering experience
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job, or any other job on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Barry Nolan on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.