Assistant Manager – South Dublin
Our client, a highly successful and well known Multinational Non-Food retailer, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced and customer-focused Assistant Manager to join their store in South Dublin.
The successful candidate will require high volume Big Box retail management experience in a similar multinational environment within the non-food or fashion retail industry. You will be KPI driven, with a particular focus on customer service and continuous improvement.
Ideally, you should have excellent commercial acumen, 2-3 years’ experience in high volume retail, familiarity with managing large spaces and exposure in supervising a large sales team.
Responsibilities of this Assistant Manager Job include:
- Supporting the Store Manager with all aspects of running the store
- Training, motivating, mentoring and developing a team of 30+ sales experts and assisting the management team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintaining superior customer service standards and focusing on continuous store improvement
- Ensuring Store Standards are delivered and in accordance to company plan
- Communicating company objectives and KPI’s to your team and verifying that the training plan and all product knowledge tools are available at all times
- Managing P&L via planning budgets, maximising sales and controlling costs
- Analysing trading (Sales and Stock) reports, taking corrective action when required
- Warranting a Systematic approach in planning and organising all departments within this store
- Monitoring stock loss and implementing strategies to reduce company deficit costs
- Conducting effective and encouraging team meetings and briefs on a regular basis encouraging open communication and feedback at all times
- Guaranteeing adherence to all company policies and procedures at all times
- Ensuring that the company succession plan is implemented and successful, to encourage growth amongst your team.
Skills and experience required for the job of Assistant Manager include:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Supermarket Grocery, Non-Food Retailing or High-Volume Fashion Retail Management experience is required
- Experience in managing multiple KPI’s is essential
- Excellent Business Acumen is required for this position with an emphasis on detail
- Experience in managing a large turnover and a high-volume business
- Exceptional interpersonal capabilities as you liaise with numerous different managers, staff and department
Salary: 40-45k + Bonus
- Excellent Benefits
- Excellent Progression
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please apply to the Link provided with your updated C.V or contact Aislinn on 018148747 for a confidential chat!