Assistant Manager, South Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for our client in South Dublin. Our client is an established grocery retailer with multiple stores based in South Dublin, and they are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team. Our client is known for their high standards and the successful candidate will be expected to maintain and improve these standards further. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to progress their career with a strong retail brand.
The Assistant Manager Candidate will need to be someone with previous grocery management experience, a passion for retail and a focus on customer service.
Who you are:
- Previous retail management experience in a grocery setting.
- Third level qualification desirable.
- Full drivers licence with access to their own form of transport.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager whom excels in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Your roles and responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager Job in South Dublin or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.