Retail Assistant Manager – South Dublin
Excel Recruitment is seeking an experienced Retail Assistant Manager to join their expanding Niche non-food retail client.
This is an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Retail Assistant Manager to build their career within a busy and customer orientated niche retail environment.
The successful candidate should have 2+ years Retail Management experience, ideally managing a store in Grocery, Fashion or Non-Food retailing.
Responsibilities of this Retail Assistant Manager job include:
- Supporting the Store Manager with day to day duties
- Engaging, coaching and supporting your team by recognising and understanding what motivates them
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of your store, meeting and exceeding predetermined KPI’s
- Make the shop your own, get to know your products, best sellers, promotions and operations
- Constant communication with your team, starting in the morning with your store walk through meeting.
- Responsible for rosters, costs, stock control and ordering
- Overseeing and driving daily sales performance and ensuring targets are met
- Developing a close relationship with the Assistant Manager
- Ensure you are driving 5 * customer service across your team
- Ensure your store is consistent in merchandising and all displays and promotions are commercial
Requirements for this Retail Assistant Manager job include:
- 2+ years Retail Management essential
- Experience in Grocery, Fashion or non-food retailing all considered
- Excellent man management experience
- Experience in managing a team of 5+
- KPI driven with experience in managing margin advantageous
- Customer driven with a flair for training and developing a team
- Salary €25-30k
- 40 hour working week
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV to Aislinn through the link provided or contact her on 086 8073544/ 01 8148704 for a chat.