Assistant Manager, Wine Shop
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for their Wine Shop in South Dublin. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading Wine Retailers with multiple stores and they are looking for a strong Assistant Manager to grow and develop in their business. Our client is focused on providing a high standard of customer service and extensive product knowledge so there would be excellent training on offer for the right candidate.
The Assistant Store Manager will need to be a customer focused individual who is enthusiastic and willing to learn and grow with a strong retail business.
Your role and responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Achieve weekly sales and stock loss targets
- Provide the highest standard of customer service by getting to know your customers and contacting them with special offers
- Conduct customer tastings, and promotional activities
- Control costs while maintaining stock and ensuring product availability
- Ensuring store standards are met
- Demonstrating a broad product knowledge in accordance with training and information received
Who you are:
- A detail-oriented individual with excellent learning abilities and a passion for wine
- A self-motivated worker with effective leadership skills
- Previous management experience in a retail setting, Off Licence experience is desirable for this role but not essential
- A wine studies qualification would be desirable for this role
If you are interested in this Wine Shop Assistant Manager role or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or alternatively you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.