Our client, one of the fastest-growing retail chains across Europe, is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager for their Waterford Store.
Our client is known for their fantastic product offering, incredible pricing, and excellent service. With large expansion plans for Ireland, this is a great opportunity for a dynamic and inspirational retail supervisor/team leader to join our client.
If you are a leader, with strong operational and commercial skills coupled with a strong dynamic personality this may be the job for you.
Responsibilities as Assistant Manager include:
- Driving performance through regular and consistent mentoring
- Inspiring the team to deliver results
- Ensuring excellent store standards across the store and departments
- Communicating sales and goals to the team
- Ensuring all KPI’s are met
- Ensuring great service is delivered to all customers
Experience and skills required for the job of Assistant Manager include:
- Previous retail management experience in a volume retailer
- Fashion/ non-food or grocery management all considered
- Track record in delivering results and KPIs within a fast-paced environment
- Inspirational leadership skills
Competitive salary package on offer for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager role, please upload your CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.