Assistant Manager in Meath
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an Assistant Manager for our client in Meath. Our client owns a busy, convenience store which is deep-rooted in its local community and so they are looking for an Assistant Manager with exceptional customer service skills and a passion for driving standards and sales.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Trainee Manager to step up into an Assistant Manager position or for an experienced Assistant Manager to gain valuable experience with a strong brand.
A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate for this Assistant Manager job.
Your role and responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Providing the highest standard of customer service in store
- Training, developing and motivating staff members
- Achieving KPIs as outlined by the store manager
- Day to day management of the store in the Absence of the store manager
- General merchandising and promotional activities in store
- Staff rostering and adhering to labour budgets
- Ad hoc management duties
Who you are:
- Ability to manage the shop floor in the absence of the Store Manager
- Excellent team leadership skills
- An ambitious individual with the capacity to drive sales and standards in store
- Passionate about customer service
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job opportunity then please apply to Christabelle Pierce via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.