Assistant Manager, Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an Assistant Manager for our client in Dublin. Our client is an established supermarket retailer with multiple stores across Ireland and internationally and they are looking for an accomplished Hospitality or Retail Manager to join their team as Assistant Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career with a large and continuously expanding retail group.
This Assistant Manager job offers an excellent work-life balance as well as a highly developed in-house training programme.
The starting salary for this Assistant Manager job is €41K per annum, this is a progressive salary which will increase each year that you are employed with the business.
The ideal candidate for this Assistant Manager job will have experience managing teams in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment as well as the ability to achieve sales targets and KPIs.
Who you are:
- 3+ years management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Full Driver’s licence with access to own transport
- Experience working in a KPI/target driven environment and a proven track record in achieving these targets
- Third level qualification is desirable but not essential.
- A determined individual who is adept at working in fast-paced, high-volume environments
Responsibilities of this Assistant Manager Job:
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by head office
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all time
- Maximising store profit while controlling costs
- Cash management both at checkouts and in back office
- General Merchandising duties
- Overseeing the overall day to day running of the store
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job or any other opportunity on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below. If you are unsure of your suitability, you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss this with you. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.