Assistant Manager Meath
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an Assistant Manager for our client in Meath. Our client is a reputable grocery retailer with multiple stores and they are looking for a dynamic Assistant Manager to join their team and grow with their business. Our client is part of a well-known symbol brand and so excellent on-site training and development will be offered with this job.
The ideal candidate for this Assistant Manager job will have previous management experience in a Grocery Retail environment and will be passionate about customer service and driving sales.
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate for this Assistant Manager job.
Your role and responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Providing the highest standard of customer service in store
- Training, developing and motivating staff members
- Achieving KPIs as outlined by the store manager
- Day to day management of the store in the Absence of the store manager
- General merchandising and promotional activities in store
- Staff rostering and adhering to labour budgets
- Ad hoc management duties
Who you are:
- Ability to manage the shop floor in the absence of the Store Manager
- Excellent team leadership skills
- An ambitious individual with the capacity to drive sales and standards in store
- Passionate about customer service
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager role or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or alternatively, you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.