Assistant Manager, Mayo
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Hospitality and Retail Managers for our Client in Mayo. This is a highly exciting job opportunity to work with a leading retail brand.
Our client is a global retail brand with multiple, high volume grocery retail stores across the whole of Ireland and they are looking for experienced hospitality and retail managers to join their team in an Assistant Manager role.
This Assistant Manager job opportunity comes with high quality training and development as well as a substantial starting salary of 41k. This is a progressive salary which will grow with your length of service with the company.
The ideal candidate for this Assistant Manager job will have a proven track record in managing employees and will need experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Our client is looking for a dynamic, ambitious candidate who has progressed in their field to date.
This employer offers an excellent work-life balance as well as a wonderful company culture.
Who you are:
- 4+ years management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Full Driver’s licence with access to own transport
- Experience working in a KPI/target driven environment and a proven track record in achieving these targets
- Third level qualification is desirable but not essential.
- A determined individual who is adept at working in fast-paced, high-volume environments
Responsibilities of this Assistant Manager Job:
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by head office
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all time
- Maximising store profit while controlling costs
- Cash management both at checkouts and in back office
- General Merchandising duties
- Overseeing the overall day to day running of the store
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager position or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.