Assistant Merchandise Retail Planner job, Dublin city centre
Do you enjoy working with numbers? Do you love Retail? Are you a confident and analytical Assistant Merchandiser looking for an exciting new challenge within a growing business? You will support the Merchandiser to maximise profitability by effective forecasting, trade analysis and stock management, proactively expecting demand. You will ensure stock is in the right place at the right time to maximise full price sales, as well as providing weekly, seasonal and ad hoc reports and analysis.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Reporting in to the Merchandiser you will be responsible for planning and establishing the range plan for your own area, managing the WSSI, line cards and intake
- Working closely with the assistant buyer you will monitor department sales performance identifying opportunities and risks
- Manage stock delivery, distribution and the supply chain
- Manage and develop junior team members
- Undertake store visits and competitor shops
Requirements of the job:
- You will be an existing Assistant Merchandiser and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- WSSI experience and managing your own area is essential
- You will have experience managing at least one assistant
- Commercial and enjoys fashion retail
*Excellent salary plus great benefits including assistance with relocation if necessary.
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website