Assistant Merchandiser – Ladies Fashion
Our client, a fast-paced fashion forward retailer, is seeking an experienced Assistant Merchandiser to join their innovative and high performing Ladies Fashion team. This role is based in their modern head office in Dublin city centre.
You will be joining an energetic fashion retailer, who can provide exceptional career opportunities and a great working environment for those who are looking to progress.
The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial understanding of the market, an analytical approach to their work and enjoy the pace of an ever-changing landscape.
As Assistant Merchandiser, you will,
- Assist the Merchandiser in the delivery of the sales, stock and managing budgets
- Conduct regular trading reviews alongside the Merchandiser with the Buying teams to maximise sales and drive profit
- To identify current and future trading opportunities and communicate effectively with your team
- Responsible with the Buying team for placing quantities and ensuring orders are booked on time
As Assistant Merchandiser, you will have,
- 3+ years’ experience at a similar merchandising level
- Strong understanding of the fashion industry with an awareness of current and upcoming trends
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent MS Excel skills
Salary: DOE, plus an excellent benefits package.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.