Assistant Merchandiser job in Dublin city centre
This is a new and exciting position for an experienced Assistant Merchandiser to join our creative gifting e-tail client in their busy head office in Dublin city centre.
Supporting the Merchandise Manager, you will manage a varied workload, with no two days being the same. As Assistant Merchandiser, you will help forecast sales, create reports that enable effective decision making, manage stock, and provide relevant information to assist the buying and merchandising team. You will also work cross functionally within the business, liaising with the design team, logistics and meeting new clients etc.
The ideal candidate will come from a retail merchandising background, possess strong MS Excel skills and be happy working within in a creative and varied working environment.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Merchandise Manager
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Forecast sales and stock
- Create and maintain reports on a weekly, monthly or ad-hoc basis
- Conduct weekly trade reviews
- Stock and intake management
- Identifying production and supply difficulties while dealing with any problems, or delays, as they arise
What you’ll have:
- Minimum 2+ years Merchandising experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Interest in technology
- Strong communication skills
Salary: Up to €45k DOE & Benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel website.