Assistant Night Manager Job North Dublin Hotel
An assistant night manager job in North Dublin is available in a busy luxury hotel. Our client is seeking an experienced assistant night manager to join their Management Team. Previous experience in an established 4 or 5 Star hotel is essential.
Responsibilities of this assistant night manager job Dublin:
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Maintain a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.
- Dealing with all complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise throughout the night shift.
- Check accommodation to ensure any special requests are carried out accordingly
- Greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to accommodations if required
- Ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion.
- Oversee preparation of daily summary reports.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in implementing and enforcing financial controls throughout the department
- Be aware and able to enforce all fire-life-safety procedures.
Requirements of this assistant night manager job Dublin:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an Irish 4 or 5 Star Hotel
- Experience with Opera / Fidelio
- Experience with financial auditing / reporting essential
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to direct and lead a team
- Great time management skills
- Good communicator with fluent English
If you would like to apply for this assistant night manager job Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.