Excel Recruitment is seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for a well-known, Irish casual dining brand.
This job would suit an experienced Assistant Manager or Senior Supervisor and will offer structure with 2 morning and 3 evening shifts per week and a latest finish time of 10pm. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced operation with strong support from senior management
Key responsibilities of this Assistant Restaurant Manager job include:
- Managing day to day restaurant operations
- Training, recruitment and development of staff
- Ensure revenues are maximised and costs are controlled in line with budget
What you need to be considered for this Assistant Restaurant Manager job:
- Experience in an Assistant Manager or Senior Supervisory role is a fast-past paced food service environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- A forward-thinking approach to management
What’s on offer? Competitive salary with a growing Irish brand
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Brian on 01 8717676 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.